Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :)

+8
Mickygirlrulez
Munnik
yoyomonkey7
Suitedcookie
aaudycki
wombat_hugger
Chilltoneoll2258
Admin
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :)

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Heyo everybody Smile
Happy mid-March and happy spring!

Its almost time for the server that tom's promised (??) us!
We thank you tom and we all hope that you do well in your school Very Happy

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 51

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :)

Post  joshypoo12 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Btw chill for us in Australia it's actually autumn how cold and boring but where are u and the suspense is killing ME arghhh!!! Mad
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Snor... This taking to long, if the IP address is in a different topic forum
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 am

Well... it is well past due...
How're you people doing?...
....yeah....

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Wed May 01, 2013 11:47 pm

I've got a surprise the server is not up and it is may I'm sure Tom is doing all he can to get this server up and running just be patient

Josh
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am

Wazzup Guys :3

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 3 Empty OMGOMGOMGOMG

Post  mikeykinch Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 am

WHen Will IT BE UP AND WHATS THE IP OMG OMG OMG I WILL BRING ALL MY FRIENDS OMG OMG OMG IM SOOO EXCITED i was sooooo sad when you said it had to close tom... and will be get our old ranks?

mikeykinch
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Thu May 09, 2013 2:13 am

I guess I have been a little bit too excited.... must keep my hopes up
Testing week came and it was pretty annoying (CST)
Hope you do well Tom on your studies and thanks again Very Happy
Welcome back all old Tombalanders :3

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Fri May 10, 2013 12:15 am

I don't think there is much more time until the server is up (hopefully...)
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 pm

My friend might be joining two of my friends might join they just want to monitor the chat until tombacraft is up and running.(Chowie56 and EpicTrollFace) Very Happy
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:04 am

hey tom its josh if the server is actually up and noone is posting to me and my sister plz post we really wanna come on we r so bored HURRY Up!!
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey guys, it's me again. I'm doing alright, thanks Chill. Smile I'm attempting to get on World of Keralis since Tom hasn't put the server up... Anyways, guys. I searched Tombacraft in google and I found a forum for it, not sure if its a Minecraft server but its mostly in a different language. Weird... Anyways catch y'all later. ~ Mickygirlrulez

STAY CRAFTY ~ GattacaAE

LOL
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:44 am

hey guys its josh btw because toms server isnt up or your just not telling us... i made a temporary one
25.48.242.43:25565 thx
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Okay Tom, this is getting ridiculous. The server obviously isn't up, going up, or I just haven't found it. Razz Anyways, I'm committed to World of Keralis now, I might go back to Tombaland... IF IT GOES UP!Exclamation  Sorry, it's just frustrating that you haven't said anything for like 3 months... My next reply will be after someone else's if they reply. :L Catch you later people. Razz

Laters, guys. Very Happy
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 am

Tom when will the server be up me and my sister have been waiting for ages or are u just more concerned in doin ur school work but i understand hopefully u can bring the server up in th next holidays thx peace out
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  aaudycki Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 am

tom is the server ever going to come back up its may 2014 its been over a year and ive been patient we all have been im starting to think you cant find any time with school and stuff or mabey funds but that's ok I will keep waiting just please try and hurry or talk to us. tell us somthing Crying or Very sad 

aaudycki
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 46

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 3 Empty Woah... feels

Post  angelrod12 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 am

Hey this is angelrod12 and I remember back when I used to play on this server a few years back and it was my first server that I ever found... so I decided to look and see if there was a forum for the server and found this... and m only reaction was  Shocked  soooo now Im all happy and if there really will be a new server going up then yaaaay oh Tombadilly? remember me? I used to always be on and made it to moderator and would always bother to go on creative? Everyone on this server was so nice to me when I was a Minecraft newbie and cant wait for the server to go up so I can get back into this game!

angelrod12

TombaPoints : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3