Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making your own protected land [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Making your own protected land [ACCEPTED] Empty Making your own protected land [ACCEPTED]

Post  superminecraft01 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am

Tom i saw this plugin on another server before and i noticed it was on tomba now. Now if you select a chunk of land with a wooden axe in survival you can
claim your own residence. You select it and type /res create [name or residence]. I did that on a really small place and it worked. But when i tryed to protect my giant chicken in skyville (AKA my house) it said i exceded the limit size. On the other server i saw this on making a res protects your land IDK if it does it on this server but i think it should. Please increase the limit for that. I think this would be helpful because as the server grows i start seeing more and more grief and this would make it easier for mod and the people so please add this Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile
thanks

-superminecraft01
superminecraft01
superminecraft01
Architect
Architect

TombaPoints : 144

Back to top Go down

Making your own protected land [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Making your own protected land [ACCEPTED]

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 am

Hi! Glad you noticed we have the plugin! Yes, I will be rolling this out publicly very soon. Check the server info & news area for more info.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down