Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED] Empty General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED]

Post  Cirno Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:46 am

Heya, ClRNO/~Cirno here, just wanting to ask for a general cleanup of spawn, and to consider maybe adding a regular nether for those (like me!) who wish to obtain Nether materials.

I think we should just make a new overworld world for hardcore PvP, instead of having the Nether to be hardcore PvP

Thanks for reading!~ Wink
Cirno
Cirno

TombaPoints : 5

Back to top Go down

General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED]

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

Hello, I see what you mean, the spawn is nice but as soon as you leave it it's a wasteland Very Happy
This is because of numerous idiots coming online and Griefing. Sad I'll definitely be getting on to this.
As for the nether world we already have one .-. can you be more clear on what you would like added with this?
Finally for the Hardcore PVP world, if we were to have this I would make huge wilderness areas of the map dedicated
to this kind of play.
Thanks for the suggestion & looking forward to seeing you online Smile
my internet is crapping itself and can't support minecraft at the moment...

---------
Tombombadilly
[CEO]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED] Empty The Meaning Of His Nether Suggestion

Post  wombat_hugger Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 am

Tom, I think he means he wants a nether where u keep ur invents, instead of it being seperate invents. So that he can gather materials from the nether, e.g. Netherack, Netherbrick, and be able to bring it back to Normal Tombaland.
Hopefully this was the right interpretation, its what i had in mind when i read it Razz

~Wombat_Hugger

wombat_hugger
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 24

Back to top Go down

General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: General Cleanup+Regular Nether [ACCEPTED]

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:29 am

I see what you mean. The current nether does have a separate inventory. I'll get rid of the separate inventories system asap.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down