Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED]

3 posters

Go down

abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED] Empty abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED]

Post  dacadac Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 pm

hello, recently I was banned in my off-time (every morning) for "being arrogant to staff".

An anonymous person has recorded the time I was unbanned and wombat's reaction. I will get this person to post the video in their own time (it will be soon)

Apparently I was being disrespectful towards wombat at the time of my banning. Apparently I was saying "wombat does nothing to help TMF". If I wasn't an admin and you said that to me, I would post a ban request all I like but it would never get through. Why? because it's a separate matter than insulting a Tombaland staff member. If I did say that (which I didn't and there is no evidence of me doing this) It would be insulting a TMF member for their role in TMF

Secondly, another reason for wombat banning me was because I took down the TMF rule board WITH all the other TMF leaders. although I didn't ask wombat, I thought he was going inactive for a period of time as it was unusual for him not to get on this often. If I were to have seen him, I would've explained that it was blocking the view of entrance.

He then went to roll back ALL I had done before it and destroyed half of my buildings in the process without any form of refund, apology or restoration.

for that, I have made A mistake but there is NO valid evidence posted on why I was banned. This means ban abuse, not to mention as soon as I got on after I had to deal with abuse from him saying "you're no longer a leader of TMF" even though wombat wasn't EVER meant to be a leader. All TMF leaders and me (apparently a former leader- says mrs "I'm the new boss") think wombat has gone too far with his abuse and want him out if TMF anyway. SO I hope you take this in and demote/temp ban wombat.

dacadac

TombaPoints : 6

Back to top Go down

abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED] Empty UMad dac?

Post  wombat_hugger Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 am

hey dac

first of all i want to say, UMad Bro?

then i want to get straight into it.
You were banned for constantly being rude and arrogant to me with much more than TMF.
I didn;t destroy half your buildings and houses. i took away ur tower cus u had two plots in TMF and u had told me before u didn't need it
And what do u mean "Not even meant to be a leader of TMF". I created the walls the signboard, the plots, and basically all the decoration, (not trying to boast).
You just cleared out the land inside it.
And What do u mean my reaction to ur unbanning? Pris asked why dac was banned, so i stated why, and he begged for another chance for u. I felt sympathetic so i unbanned you. There was no reaction.
Also everyone has seen you disrespecting me in-chat about how i do things for TMF
Also I never go inactive for long times unless i am on holiday or at school, and i give warnings before both
I didn't post any evidence on why you were banned because i didn't feel the need to, because i asked everyone 3 timess in chat on different days and they all said it was valid for you to be banned.

Well, there was my long rant.

Bai, ~Wombat_hugger

wombat_hugger
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 24

Back to top Go down

abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED] Empty Re: abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED]

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 am

Does this issue still need to be addressed?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED] Empty Everything is good

Post  wombat_hugger Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:47 am

Nah tom, this situation has been resolved, everything is good Very Happy

~Wombat_hugger

wombat_hugger
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 24

Back to top Go down

abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED] Empty Re: abuse from wombat_hugger [RESOLVED]

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 pm

lol, okey dokey Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down