Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :)

+8
Mickygirlrulez
Munnik
yoyomonkey7
Suitedcookie
aaudycki
wombat_hugger
Chilltoneoll2258
Admin
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty Re: We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :)

Post  yoyomonkey7 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm

what is the ip i can't wait to go back on tombaland "tombacraft"!

yoyomonkey7

TombaPoints : 1

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty Re: We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :)

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 pm

So how is everyone's winter vacation (in America)?
I guess its been boring for meh :/
Anyways just wrote this to say hi :3

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Munnik Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 am

What is the ip to the server???

Munnik

TombaPoints : 1

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty I missed you all so much! <3 :'(

Post  Mickygirlrulez Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 am

Hello, this is Mikayla (aka Micky).
I just wanted to say that I have missed you all so much and I'm so happy the server is back up and running. I'm so looking forward to it, Tom. It's almost as if you came back for us Tom! Even though your the same age as some of us. ;L Me and my brother will be returning and we look forward to it. The only question is, What is the new IP address...? Because our old one, 176.31.156.86, has been taken over by some immature idiots. ;D Hope to see you in the new TombaCraft Virtual World. Wink Bye bye. Smile
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 19

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty cant believe it

Post  demonkiller1596 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:26 am

Tom im so happy you changed your mind i spent so much time on the old tombaland i really missed it after you decided it was time to take a break i cant wait to see what you do with the new server
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

TombaPoints : 101

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty What's the IP address? ...

Post  Mickygirlrulez Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 am

Hey Tom, can you please tell us the IP address? We really want to help you with it internally such as helping with spawn. I know I can't help you with plugins. And, it is January, you said it'll be up before February. I can't wait. I am patient but very impatient for the wait of TombaCraft's new opening... Razz Please tell us Tom???
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 am

Hey guys, it's me again. If you need to contact me other than this forum, my email is, amazing_micky@hotmail.com Smile Thanks Very Happy
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 am

For some reason I cant get in contact with Tom...
Happy holidays to all of you people I didn't say Happy Holidays to.
I've been on some skyblock servers, but all of them sucked...
I've been bored for the past couple of days.
Wish the server was on as soon as possible
It's almost February guys (and girls)...
Get ready for the best server you'll ever see in your life,... unless there is another one... which I think there isn't Razz
So, hope the server keeps its deadline, and yeah.
Bye Very Happy

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty Tom, please post something. We want to know your here still! :)

Post  Mickygirlrulez Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Happy Holidays to you too, Chandler. Yes, indeed I remembered your name... I think... Wink
Anyways, I cannot reach Tom either and it looks like he hasn't been on since November - early December. Razz
I knew this server would come back, just plainly because it is THE BEST SERVER EVER SEEN IN MINECRAFT HISTORY! Well, the history of servers I've been to. :L I look forward to playing Minecraft with you Chandler, and the rest of this amazing community.. Wink Laters!
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 am

Well Got some good news and bad news
Good news is the server will definitely by up since I talked to Tom
Bad news is that it might be on a little bit after February. Maybe even March

Stay Tuned :3

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty I can't wait that long... :P

Post  Mickygirlrulez Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:40 am

Noooooooooo! It's good that its going to be up. But why so long... D: Fine. Just going to have deal with it. Sad
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty UPDATE

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 am

Hey how's it going everyone who hasn't died of boredom yet! ^o^
I may have "slightly" exceeded the release date, but let's just say there shall be a new server anytime between now and mid-march.

Now, I know you're probably thinking... affraid WHAT! BUT TOM U SAYD ITD BE UP IN LIEK JANURY!!!!! U LIED 2 US!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

I'm "acquiring" some funds to start a new server up and I'm looking at all the options available to make a new one Smile
Just a bit of info: right now I'm going into year 10 (in Australia) and I'm in a rather 'awkward' studies right now as I have to complete both the International Baccalaureate diploma [and] the french baccalaureate and it's quuite a bit of work Razz SO HANG ON TIGHT FOR THE TOMBATRAIN WILL SOON BE LEAVING CHOO CHOOO!! Arrow bounce rabbit cheers hurrah hurray

I won't be able to be on the server as much as last year, last year I was on everyday practically and not really doing much else. I will however making plugins, maybe even getting a *real* website together...(gasp!)

So yus thanks for your patience, there will be another server but I have a lot of work (and) I've been finding time to program games which is blissful. Thankye and I shall see you on the server! queen
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Update

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 am

Well, you heard it folks. It is defiantly going up. Happy days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 am

Well, Tom. It is very reassuring that you have even replied especially with the pressure your under at school. I just went into Year 10 too, in Australia. I'm glad the server is definitely going up and I wish you luck on your Diplomas. Smile
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty Help

Post  aaudycki Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Can you put me on the new servers whitlist I can't get on

aaudycki
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

aaduycki the new server ip hasnt even been posted yet Razz
The old one is being owned by some other people.
Just telling you that. Have a nice day folks Smile

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

We're BACK. New name. New server. Same admin :) - Page 2 Empty Come on...

Post  joshypoo12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 am

I check this everyday for the ip so excited for the new server it's goin to be awesome Smile!!!! Very Happy
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

TombaPoints : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Welcome Back Joshypoo Very Happy

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am

Wow, this wait is finally coming to an end. Just under a week, and it is March! Very Happy I do hope you've kept your word, Tom. Razz I'm SO EXCITED!!! Very Happy
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Arghhhhhh!!!!!
The wait is killing me I hope it was worth it
But seriously no pressure it must be hard doing the plugins and the world spawn and the creative world, I think? Oh and would you put me on the whitelist plz and just a suggestion can we have survival games perhaps good luck Tom and plz read this Tom !!!!!!
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  joshypoo12 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 am

Can i plz be on the whitelist if there is one??
joshypoo12
joshypoo12
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilltoneoll2258 Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 am

People, there is still no server as of yet so no whitelist.
The wait is almost over!!!! Very Happy
Its so frustrating how Im always bored of regular life.....
I can't wait :3

Chilltoneoll2258
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey guys, no mean to be a nag but it is mid-march, Tom. Razz If you need our support/help we can do that, we just need you to let us. See you all soon in the virtual world. Smile
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Hey guys, no mean to be a nag but it is mid-march, Tom. Razz If you need our support/help we can do that, we just need you to let us. See you all soon in the virtual world. Smile
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickygirlrulez Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:03 pm

lol! Sorry for the double response. ^.^
Mickygirlrulez
Mickygirlrulez
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next