Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED]

3 posters

Go down

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED] Empty why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED]

Post  demonkiller1596 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 pm

i have a very large build going on and when i try to activate all the redstone the server crashes is this just a coincidence or is the redstone causing this
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

TombaPoints : 101

Back to top Go down

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED] Empty Re: why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED]

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Hello,
Redstone on minecraft servers is an old age problem which makes servers laggy. Please do not activate this redstone, and post the coordinates of this redstone here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED] Empty ok here are the cords

Post  demonkiller1596 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 am

x = -20 z = 140 its in the creative world and in a big pit its hard ti miss please be careful though its a lot of redstone please dont break into the buildings unless im on just to make sure the redstone setup is unharmed
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED] Empty It might be ur minecraft

Post  superminecraft01 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 am

I think this may be you minecraft. One time i had mods that added up to when i fire a bow my minecraft crashes and closes in a few minutes.
When you log in try hitting options and force update. This may fix the problem potentially. Beware if you have mod this will make you lose them so back up.
I also agree with tom redstone is buggy on multiplayer so dont bother making complex redstone machines (huge chance they will not work).
Hope this helps

-superminecraft01
superminecraft01
superminecraft01
Architect
Architect

TombaPoints : 144

Back to top Go down

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED] Empty Re: why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED]

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 am

You are probably right redstone causes immense client lag on low-mid range PCs
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

why does the server crash when i activate my redstone [RESOLVED] Empty ok thanks

Post  demonkiller1596 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:32 am

so it sounds like it was just a coincidence so i will be going on with my build and using all the redstone i want ill put in a off switch incase this is causing server issues but until then ill finish this build im pretty sure its not my pc though i have a very nice setup and my specs arent the problem
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 am

specs?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down