Tombaland Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED]

3 posters

Go down

need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED] Empty need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED]

Post  demonkiller1596 Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 am

i need an area of at least 128x128x60 for this build and it has to be flat and clear
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

TombaPoints : 101

Back to top Go down

need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED] Empty It could be arranged

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 am

Hello, in which world are you wanting to build this? Survival or Creative?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

TombaPoints : 122

https://tombaland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED] Empty creative

Post  demonkiller1596 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 pm

its going to be a very large project i wouldnt want to spend the time required to gather all the materals i would need to do this project
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED] Empty Re: need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED]

Post  demonkiller1596 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 am

oh and i promise there wont be a lot of redston in this build its going to be a little lower tec
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED] Empty Re: need a very large area for a build i want to make over the next few months [CLOSED]

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:21 am

Hello,
If your requested site is in the creative world, you can either wait for me to come online or ask any of the Moderators or Head Staff online. They can all do it for you. Reply here please if you get someone other than me to do it so I know it's done.
Happy Building! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  demonkiller1596 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 pm

ok this request will be put off for a little while untill the vault is done im hopeing to be able to start at the end of april but im not sure
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  demonkiller1596 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm

oh sorry for putting it off i didnt expect to get so intrested in building the vault
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  superminecraft01 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 am

well when you are done with the vualt find a really large field are in creative and i will gladly world edit it for you so that you have a nice area for your project Very Happy. If this is not in survival than ask tom to do it because i dont have world edit in survival and i do not know if it is legal to clear stuff out for headstaff aswell in survival. If i were you i would ask tom most likely

-superminecraft01
superminecraft01
superminecraft01
Architect
Architect

TombaPoints : 144

Back to top Go down

Post  demonkiller1596 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 am

i have its just i didnt expect the vault to take so long so i didnt want him to worry about it until it was actually going to be used
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  superminecraft01 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 am

oh ok do you have the area then? if you dont ill easily make you one Smile

-superminecraft01
superminecraft01
superminecraft01
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  demonkiller1596 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:46 am

i was actually thinking of going into the ocean and setting a warp just so i dint have the same issues im having with the vault (not enough room) lol i build things too big
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  superminecraft01 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 am

well ok reply to this post when you are ready to have me make you an area.

-superminecraft01
superminecraft01
superminecraft01
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  demonkiller1596 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 am

i will Very Happy lol i cant wait till i can out full attention on this next project
demonkiller1596
demonkiller1596
Architect
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:57 am

Hello,
I am changing the status of this post to closed. Please make a new post when you require the land to be cleared.
Thankyou.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down